An overview of User management in the Byos Management Console
The User Section is the administrative pane for managing Role-based Access Controls for Users within the Byos Management Console.
- Click “Add User”
- Input details - Names can only include lowercase alphanumeric (a-z, 0-9), and the following characters: _ -. They must also be 25 characters or fewer length.
- Owner - Owners have no role restrictions
- Admin - The only admin restriction is not being able to manage other users.
When a user is created, they will receive an email with their login credentials. When the user logs in for the first time, they will be prompted to enroll their second factor of authentication.
We recommend changing this password on first login.
- Reset 2FA - this will resend the user a new 2FA setup key and QR code to rescan in the chosen authenticator app
- Reset Password - this will resend the user new credentials to login
- Delete User - This will revoke the user’s access to the Byos Management Console
Last updated on October 24, 2023