An overview of Administrator Management for the Byos Management Console
The Administrators section is where you manage all administrators within your Byos network.
There are two types of administrator roles:
- Super Administrator - can manage all other Administrators, Guests, and SIEM configuration
- Administrator - can only manage Edges, Groups, and Policies
On this page, you can create a new administrator for your Byos network. To do this you can fill out the Create Administrator form with the following information:
- The username for the administrator
- The email address for the administrator
This will send an automated email to the newly added admin with their password.
You can also see a list of super administrators and regular administrators along with their information and management options on this page. This list includes:
- Email address
- Last Seen - the date the Guest was last seen inside of the Byos Overlay
- Byos IP address - The Guest’s Byos Secure Lobby Overlay IP address
- Last Public IP Address - The Guest’s Last Public IP address
- Notifications - A checkbox to enable or disable email notifications
- Delete Administrator
- Enable / disable One-time Password (OTP) for the administrator
- Reset the OTP if it’s enabled for an administrator
- Promote/demote an administrator to/from super administrator status
Did this answer your question?
Last updated on August 19, 2022